I can’t tell you how many times I am tempted to leave out the eggs in a cookie recipe and just eat the dough. No, I mean it; I can’t tell you because it would be impossible to count…it happens every time I make cookies. These little cake batter truffles are perfect to satisfy that dough/batter craving! Depending on what size you make them, you can get anywhere from 30-40 truffles. I’ve used this recipe four or five times now; it’s perfect!
No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles (from Chef-in-Training)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup yellow cake mix, dry
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3-4 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles
- 16 oz white candy melts or vanilla chips
- Beat butter and sugar until combined.
- Add flour, cake mix, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined throughout.
- Add milk by the tablespoon…
View original post 74 more words